Orchestral bookings (since November 2012)
BBC Concert Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Opera/Ballet):
Royal Ballet Sinfonia, Royal Opera House Orchestra, Welsh National Opera Orchestra.
- Chamber Orchestras:
Camerata Ireland, City of London Sinfonia, City of Oxford Orchestra, Irish Chamber Orchestra, London Sinfonietta.
Cool Music Ltd.
- Education Work:
Royal Opera House Orchestra Education.
Cormac's orchestral work also includes
- Royal Opera House (Former member, Sub-Principal second, Principal Second as required - 1993-2009 and first violin - 2009-present)
- Orchestra of St John's (leading and co-leading)
- Camerata Ireland (leading and co-leading)
- Southbank Sinfonia (leading)
- London Concert Orchestra (co-leading)
- Manhattan Chamber Orchestra (leading)
- RNCM Symphony Orchestra (leading 1986-1990)
- London Sinfonietta (First violin)
- City of London Sinfonia (First violin)
- London Philharmonic Orchestra
- National Symphony Orchestra (First violin)
- Ulster Orchestra (First violin)
- Britten-Pears Orchestra (1987-1990 - First Violin)
Cormac's solo work includes:
- BACH and VIVALDI concertos with LMA Orchestra, 1993-1994
- STRAVINSKY Concerto with RNCM Symphony Orchestra, 1990
- HAYDN Concerto in C Major with RNCM Chamber Orchestra, 1987
Cormac's chamber work includes:
- Violin & Piano recitals at Lauderdale House and Burgh House
- Orchestra of St John's Chamber Ensemble at King's Place
- Leader of the Lerici String Quartet (1985-89)
- Member of the Landolfi Ensemble in New York (1990-92)
- Soloists of the Royal Opera House (1997-present)
the Royal Northern College of Music (1985-1990), and Manhattan School of Music (PG Dip, 1990-1992).
St Malachy's College, Belfast (1979-1985).
Prizes and Awards
- Martin Musical Scholarship (1990)
- Countess of Munster Scholarship (1990)
- Scholarship to the Manhattan School of Music (1990)
Lydia Mordkovitch, Malcolm Layfield, Ani Kavafian
Cormac joined Morgensterns in June 2009
Cormac's web profile was last updated 12th Nov 2017