Emma's Orchestral bookings include …
Academy of St Martin In The Fields, BBC Concert Orchestra, BBC National Orchestra of Wales, BBC Symphony Orchestra, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra of Europe, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, London Mozart Players, London Philharmonic Orchestra, London Symphony Orchestra, RTE National Symphony Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Opera/Ballet):
English National Opera Orchestra, JB Management, Royal Opera House Orchestra.
- Chamber Orchestras:
Britten Sinfonia, Camerata Ireland, City of London Sinfonia, London Musical Arts Orchestra (LMA Orchestra), Milton Keynes City Orchestra, Royal Northern Sinfonia, Thames Chamber Orchestra.
- Education Work:
Britten Sinfonia Education, London Symphony Orchestra Education / Discovery, Royal Opera House Orchestra Education.
other items of interest …
the RTE Concert Orchestra (trial), National Symphony Orchestra of Ireland, Northern Ballet, English National Opera (trial), National Youth Orchestra of Ireland
Trinity College, Dublin (LLB, Legal Science, 1988 - 1992) and GSM&D (1994 - 6)
Prizes and Awards
- Yamaha Woodwind Bursary (1994)
- Raymond Kearns Woodwind Bursary (1994)
- RTE Young Musicians of the Future (Chamber Music, 1994)
- Edward Boyle Scholarship (Banff Centre for the Arts, Canada)
- Italian Government Scholarship to study at the Academy at Siena
- Needlemakers Prize for Woodwind (GSM&D, 1996)
Michael Whight, Joy Farrell, Thea King, Ruth McDowall
Emma joined Morgensterns in July 1996
Emma's web profile was last updated 8th Feb 2019