Orchestral bookings (since January 2012)
National Symphony Orchestra.
- Chamber Orchestras:
Apollo Chamber Orchestra, Bath Philharmonia, Milton Keynes City Orchestra.
Matilda, The Sound Of Music.
London Telefilmonic Orchestra.
Laura's orchestral work also includes
- Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra
- Performing Arts Orchestra
- Moscow City Ballet
- Iceland Symphony Orchestra 1990-91
- Iceland Touring Chamber Concerts 1990-91
- Oxford Philharmonica 2006
- Birmingham Opera "Othello" 2009
- Orchestra de Camera
- Orchestra of the Swan
- Joan Armatrading world tour-solo cello 1995-96 (18 months)
- Moody Blues 1997, 2000, 2002
- Shirley Bassey 1997
- Jazz Album "Sing The Line"promotion
- Mini tour for B.M.G "Madeleine"
- Dave Willetts 2004
Sessions and Live Performances
- Burt Bacharach
- Reggae Philharmonic Orchestra
- Jimmy Sommerville
- Tears for Fears
- Beth Hirsh
- Maroon Town
- Jackie Sherridan
- Selena Jones
- Paul Merton
- M Strings
- Alesha Dixon
- Take That
- Let Loose
- Simon Warner
- National Screen Orchestra
- Gerry Colvin
- Inklein Poetry & others
- Guildhall Ensemble 1990
- Black Swan Opera Company "Dido and Aeneas" (Trricycle 1994)
- Circus of Horrors (Roundhouse, 1997)
- Clod Ensemble (Battersea Arts Centre, England Tour 1998)
- Romeo and Juliet (chair) West End 2002-03
- Garden Opera Tour 2003
- Deputy in touring Cats, King and I, Mikado, Aspects of Love, Phantom, Oliver, Matilda (West End)
- Royal Shakespeare Company Tragedy of Thomas Hobbs 2008 and Various Fringe Theatre
- Solo Cello with Helen Leaderer in "Dance to Your Daddy" 1997
- Foreign Moon, Queen of the East (Jennifer Saunders)
- Elgar 1999 (Radcliffe Orchestra), Vivaldi Double 1997 (mini tour)
- Numerous quartet recitals / functions
- Player Plus One piano/cello (Duo) 1990-2006
- Piano/clarinet (The James Trio) 2013-14. Runs Bowfiddle Strings (Quartet & Trio) since 2009
Laura runs Bowfiddle Strings a flexible ensemble that can be booked as a duo, trio, quartet or as a small chamber orchestra.
the Guildhall School of Music and Drama (Associate 1989). She also has a Post Graduate Diploma in Performance and Communication Skills (1990).
Laura was born in 1967.
Prizes and Awards
Laura joined Morgensterns in April 2000
Laura's web profile was last updated 8th Jan 2017