Alice's Orchestral bookings include …
BBC Concert Orchestra, BBC National Orchestra of Wales, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Brighton Philharmonic Orchestra, Guildford Philharmonic Orchestra, Heritage Orchestra, Johann Strauss Orchestra, Kent Concert Orchestra, London Concert Orchestra, London Mozart Players, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Mozart Festival Orchestra, Mozart Symphony Orchestra, New London Orchestra, Philharmonia Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Southern Sinfonia, Urban Soul Orchestra, Worthing Symphony Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Opera/Ballet):
Glyndebourne Touring Opera, Opera North Orchestra, Welsh National Opera Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Baroque/Classical):
Academy of Ancient Music, Armonico Consort, St John's Chamber Orchestra.
- Chamber Orchestras:
Aurora Orchestra, Brandenburg Sinfonia, English Chamber Orchestra, London Chamber Orchestra, London Contemporary Orchestra, Manchester Camerata, Southbank Sinfonia, The Little Orchestra.
- Chamber Groups:
Cool Music Ltd, English Session Orchestra.
other items of interest …
- English Chamber Orchestra
- London Contemporary Orchestra
- BBC Concert Orchestra (side-by-side recording session)
- Opera North
- Royal Opera House Orchestra (Side-by-side performance)
- Symphonia Academica
- Manchester Camerata
- Southbank Sinfonia (incl Leader and Principal 2nd)
- Northern Sinfonia
- New English Concert Orchestra
- Orpheus Sinfonia (incl Co-Leader and Principal 2nd)
- Charities Philharmonia (co-leader)
- BBC Radio 4 Daily Service, St Martin in the Fields
- Situation Opera (leader)
- Manchester Baroque (co-leader)
- South Creake Baroque Orchestra (leader & principal 2nd)
- Southbank Sinfonia Baroque with Adrian Butterfield
- Southbank Sinfonia Baroque with Laurence Cummings (principal 2nd incl. solo continuo)
Television and Studio Recordings:
- Katie Melua Album Recording
- Alan Titchmarsh Show, QVC, Paul O' Grady Show, Loraine, Pride of Britain Awards, Xfactor, BBC Top of the Pops, and Children in Need for Face Music
- Tony Hadley UK Tour
- World Hunger Day with Dionne Warwick, Cliff Richard, Boy George, Rumour, Alexandra Burke
- Cafe Del Mar Album XVIII compilation recording
- Millennia Strings with Incognito, Indigo2 at o2 Arena
- London Metropolitan Orchestra, Last Shadow Puppets Tour, including BBC Electric Proms 2009
- Vintage on Southbank Festival at the Festival Hall - Soul Revue Band
- Album Recording at Cream Studios, London- Incognito "Transatlantic RPM" (Dome Records)
- ITV1 The Royal Variety Show (BEK Music)
- Jacqui Dankworth at Newbury Corn Exchange
- RNCM Concert Orchestra (leader)
- RNCM Chamber Orchestra (principal 2nd)
- Dvorak 'Romance' with Folkstone and Hythe Symphony Orchestra
- Emanuel Church Didsbury, Solo Recital- Walton Violin Sonata
- Mozart Violin Concerto in A Major with South Kent Youth Orchestra
- Bach Double Violin Concerto with Ashford String Orchestra
- Southbank Sinfonia string ensemble, Crush Room (Royal Opera House) - Music of Finzi and the Mendelssohn Octet
- Degani Quartet (2nd Violin)
- Uguale Quartet (1st Violin)
- Matthew Passion at the National Theatre (Sir Jonathan Miller production) with Matthew Truscott
Since graduating from the University of Manchester under Julia Hanson in 2009, and the RNCM in 2010 under Steven Wilkie, Alice has worked as a freelance Violinist with orchestras including the London Philharmonic Orchestra, BBC National Orchestra of Wales, Manchester Camerata, English Chamber Orchestra, Northern Sinfonia and Opera North.
As a member of Southbank Sinfonia she took part in side-by-side projects with the BBC Concert Orchestra and Royal Opera House Orchestra as well as leading the orchestra for a live broadcasted Classic FM concert.
She has extensive commercial experience on TV and recording sessions, working with orchestras such as the English Session Orchestra, COOL music, Millenia Strings and the London Metropolitan Orchestra. Alice has also played as a dep for the West End show, Ghost the Musical. She has extensive experience as a teacher and as part of school educational projects.
As a chamber musician, Alice has received tuition from Alasdair Tate, Oliver Heath, Jo Cole, Pavel Fischer, Malcom Layfield and the Danel String Quartet. She was a Nossek Prize Finalist in the Royal Northern College of Music Chamber Music Festival with the Degani Quartet.
the University of Manchester (MusB, 2005-8). Her postgraduate studies took place at the Royal Northern College of Music (Postgraduate Diploma). Whilst at college Alice led the RNCM Concert Orchestra and was principal 2nd of the RNCM Chamber Orchestra.
John Ludlow, Julia Hanson, Pavel Fischer, Steven Wilkie and Clare Thompson.
Alice joined Morgensterns in December 2011
Alice's web profile was last updated 14th Mar 2019