Orchestral bookings (since April 2012)
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, British Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, Chameleon Arts Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Southern Pro Musica, Ulster Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Opera/Ballet):
Classical Opera Company, Thames Festival Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Baroque/Classical):
Academy of Ancient Music, Florilegium, Hanover Band, Orchestra Revolutionnaire et Romantique, Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment.
- Chamber Orchestras:
Apollo Chamber Orchestra, Brandenburg Sinfonia, English Chamber Orchestra, Isis Ensemble, London Musical Arts Orchestra (LMA Orchestra), Milton Keynes City Orchestra, Orchestra Nova, Oxford Philharmonic Orchestra, Royal Northern Sinfonia, Scottish Chamber Orchestra, Sinfonia Verdi.
- Chamber Groups:
Les Miserables, Lion King, The Sound Of Music, West Side Story.
Andrew's orchestral work also includes
- Mahler Chamber Orchestra
- English National Orchestra
- Philharmonia Orchestra
- Gran Canaria Philharmonic Orchestra
- Milton Keynes Symphony Orchestra
- London Soloists Chamber Orchestra
- Belmont Ensemble
- Southern Sinfonia
- Trafalgar Sinfonia
Andrew's session work includes playing Tuba on the soundtrack for the BBC series Vanity Fair.
Andrew's opera and ballet experience includes:
- Dorset Opera - Otello, Tosca and Turandot (contrabass trombone)
- Portugese Symphony Orchestra / Teatro Nacional de Sao Carlos - Siegfried and Gotterdamerung - (contrabass trombone)
- Royal Opera House / OAE - Gluck Iphigenie en Tauride
- Moscow City Ballet tour
- English National Ballet (trial)
- London City Opera Carmen tour of USA
- European Chamber Opera
- English Festival Opera
- D'Oyly Carte Opera Company
- Carl Rosa Opera Company
- Bath and Wessex Opera - Don Giovanni and Rigoletto (with Bournemouth Sinfonietta)
Andrew's West End Show work includes:
- Rat Pack - Live from Las Vegas (Haymarket and Strand Theatres, UK and Europe tour)
- Deputising on many shows, including:
- Les Miserables (West End & 25th Anniversary tour)
- Anything Goes
- Mary Poppins (including tuba; West End & tour)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (including tuba)
- Martin Guerre
- Secret Garden (including euphonium)
- Porgy and Bess
- Wicked (including tenor trombone)
- Cabaret (including tenor trombone)
- Sound of Music (including tuba; West End & tour)
- Lion King (including tuba)
- Oliver (including euphonium & tuba)
- Sister Act
- The Producers (West End & tour)
- West Side Story (2009 tour)
Andrew's period instrument work includes:
- The King's Consort
- Gabrieli Consort and Players
- London Handel Orchestra
- New London Consort
- Quintessential Cornett and Sackbutt Ensemble
- Harmony of Nations
Andrew's chamber work includes:
- Albion Brass Consort
- Abaci Brass Quintet
- Alberti Brass
- Westminster Brass
Andrew is an accomplished orchestra and chamber musician, having played with Ensemble Tromboncino and the Albion Brass Consort. Andrew is also an experienced jazz musician, having worked with the London Jazz Orchestra and the Michael Garrick Big Band.
the Guildhall School of Music & Drama (1989 - 1993).
Andrew was born in Epping 1969.
Enfield Grammar School (1980 - 1987).
Ron Bryans, Eric Crees, Dudley Bright, Simon Wills, Paul Nieman (Sackbutt).
Andrew joined Morgensterns in June 1998
Andrew's web profile was last updated 27th Apr 2017