ANN MORFEE (violin, homeopathy) »
Orchestral bookings (since October 2011)
- BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra
- City of London Sinfonia
- Esprit Ensemble
- Thames Chamber Orchestra
- Opus 20
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Top Hat
- Wizard of Oz
- Colin Sheen
- Cool Music Ltd
- Isobel Griffiths
- London Metropolitan Orchestras Ltd
- Music Solutions Ltd
- Roz Colls
- City of London Sinfonia Education
The recital button is inactive
The Repertoire button is inactive.
The Review button is inactive.
The discography button is inactive.
The Outreach button is inactive.
The Photo gallery button is inactive.
The Teaching button is inactive.
Ann is a member of the City of London Sinfonia (1st violins) and the Fitkin Band, and has worked with orchestras such as the Royal Opera House orchestra. She was the founder and manager of the string ensemble Opus 20, as well as a member of the Michael Nyman Band.
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which involves treating the individual with highly diluted substances, given mainly in tablet form, with the aim of triggering the body's natural system of healing. Based on their specific symptoms, a homeopath will match the most appropriate medicine to each patient.
PROFESSIONAL WORK (recent)
- Orchestras: BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra.
- Chamber Orchestras: City of London Sinfonia, Esprit Ensemble, Thames Chamber Orchestra.
- Chamber Groups: Opus 20.
- Shows: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Shrek, Top Hat, Wizard of Oz.
- Sessions: Colin Sheen, Cool Music Ltd, Isobel Griffiths, London Metropolitan Orchestras Ltd, Music Solutions Ltd, Roz Colls.
- Education Work: City of London Sinfonia Education.
Graduate studiesYork University and Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
Schools attendedChetham's School, Manchester.
TeachersChristopher Rowland, Erika Klemperer
Ann joined Morgensterns in October 1986
Ann's web profile was last updated 20th Oct 2014