- Bassoonist and founder member of Cavendish Winds (www.cavendishwinds.com)
- Solo performances have included Vivaldi's bassoon concerti and Haydn's Sinfonia Concertante.
- Quintet ensemble for the Open Academy/Wigmore Learning Fellowship (2016/17).
- Quintet residency on the Chamber Tots programme at the Wigmore Hall (2015/16).
- 'Music for the Moment' concert (quintet) - a series created specifically for those living with dementia, St. Marylebone Parish Church (2015).
- Taught young woodwind students on the 'Summer Music on the Shannon' course in Limerick, Ireland (2015).
- New works for octet by Dan Ehrlich and Timothy Tate, with Oscar Colomina I Bosch at St. Mark's Church, Edgware, London (2016).
- Mozart Serenade for 13 Winds (Gran Partita) with Trevor Pinnock and the Academy Soloists Ensemble, Linn Records (2015).
- Summon the Heroes (album), Royal Marines School of Music Concert Band, Chevron Recordings (2008).
- Royal Academy of Music, London (2015-2016): MA (performance) with Distinction, DipRAM.
- Royal Academy of Music, London (2011-2015): BMus (performance) with first class honours.
- Royal Marines School of Music, Portsmouth (2006-2009)
Prizes and Awards
- Awarded the Greenbank Scholarship, Pitt Rivers Award, Norma Simpson Award, D-Day award and an Entrance Scholarship at the Royal Academy of Music.
- Florence Woodbridge Bassoon Prize, Royal Academy of Music (2014).
- Cassel Prize, 1st place and a silver medal from the Worshipful Company of Musicians, Royal Marines School of Music (2009).
Bassoon: Jarek Augustyniak, Robin O'Neill, Dan Jemison, John Orford, and Chris Gale.
Contrabassoon: Fraser Gordon and David Chatterton.
Alice joined Morgensterns in August 2016
Alice's web profile was last updated 18th Oct 2017