Orchestral bookings (since joining Morgensterns in October 2014)
Brighton Philharmonic Orchestra, British Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, De Havilland Philharmonic, Isle of Wight Symphony Orchestra, Southern Sinfonia.
- Orchestras (Opera/Ballet):
- Chamber Orchestras:
Aurelian Ensemble, Brandenburg Sinfonia, Camerata of London.
Hannah's orchestral work also includes
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra (Extra list)
- Borealis Orchestra
- Bristol Old Vic pit Orchestra
- Cabot Choir Orchestra
- Cardiff Sinfonietta
- Peterborough Festival Orchestra
- Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra of London
- Phoenix Choir Orchestra
- Surrey Opera
- Orbit Theatre Company, Cardiff
Hannah's orchestral training includes
- BBC National Orchestra of Wales Placement Scheme
- Ian Stoutzker Prize Chamber Orchestra
- Opera'r Ddraig
- RWCMD Concert Orchestra (Guest conductors include Sir Charles MacKerras, Maxim Vengerov)
- Welsh National Opera Placement scheme
- Yehudi Menuhin Competition Orchestra (Guest soloists include Sarah Chang, Joshua Bell)
- Young Musician's Symphony Orchestra
Hannah's chamber work also includes Whitehall Quartet, Bath Spa Quartet and Salisbury Quartet.
Hannah's media work includes
- performing in the semi-finals of ITV's Britain's Got Talent.
- performing in the Hester Dickson Celebration Concert, broadcast on BBC Radio Scotland.
- MA - Violin Performance, Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
- BMus (Hons) - Violin Performance, Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
Prizes and Awards
- Cavatina Chamber Prize, second place awarded
- North London Festival of Music - D'Addario String Prize
TeachersClare Thompson, Andre Swanepoel, Nick Whiting
Solo MasterclassesRichard Aylwin, Dona Lee Croft, Jennifer Pike, Lucy Gould, Lesley Hatfield, Rachel Podger, David Adams, Simon Fischer.
Chamber Masterclasses Emperor Quartet, Eroica Trio, Gould Trio, Simon Rowland-Jones
Hannah joined Morgensterns in October 2014
Hannah's web profile was last updated 14th Jan 2018