Orchestral bookings (since joining Morgensterns in December 2015)
Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra.
- Chamber Orchestras:
London Contemporary Orchestra.
Aysen's orchestral work also includes
- Philharmonia Orchestra (Guest Musician)
- Southwest Radio Symphony Orchestra, Germany (Guest Musician)
- Theater Freiburg, Germany (Fellowship)
Aysen has performed as a soloist with
- Antalya State Symphony Orchestra
- Baden-Baden Philharmonie
- Baden-Baden Jugendorchester
- Bursa State Symphony Orchestra
- Ensemble OrQuesta
- Freiburger Jugendorchester
- Istanbul State Symphony Orchestra
- Izmir State Symphony Orchestra
- Musikhochschule Freiburg Symphony Orchestra
- Orquestra Sinfonica de Minas Gerais
Aysen has given recitals at
- Aksanat (Turkey)
- Cappadocia Klasik Keyifler (Turkey)
- Fundação de Educação Artística (Brasil)
- Woodhouse Festival (UK)
Aysen also performs with Trio Ulucan.
Ayşen Ulucan started playing the violin at the age of 4. She has studied with Veniamin Warshawsky and Genoveva Burova at the Istanbul University State Conservatory. In 2009 she obtained her "Künstlerische Ausbildung" degree at the Hochschule für Musik Freiburg (Germany) in the class of Prof. Rainer Kussmaul; and later her "Advanced Studies" diploma in the class of Prof. Muriel Cantoreggi.
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra (on trial, Tutti 2nds, 2018 -)
- London Symphony Orchestra (2012)
- Philharmonia Orchestra (trial 2013)
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (on trial, Tutti 1sts 2018 -)
- SWR Radio Symphony Orchestra Germany
- Philharmonisches Orchester Freiburg
Recent Musical Activity
- Budapest Anima Musicae Chamber Orchestra (Istanbul, soloist)
- Budapest Spring Festival (Chamber concert with Maxim Vengerov, April 2018),
- Franz Liszt Chamber Orchestra (Budapest Spring Festival, soloist)
- SWR Symphonieorchester Baden-Baden/Freiburg (2009-2011)
- Various concerts over the years with Istanbul, Adana, Izmir State Symphony Orchestras (Turkey),
- Orquestra Sinfonica de Minas Gerais (Brazil),
- Hastings Philharmonic Orchestra (UK),
- Ensemble OrQuesta (UK),
- Baden Baden Philharmonic (Germany)
- Hochschulorchester der Musikhochschule Freiburg (Germany) playing Bach, Mozart, Brahms, Schumann, Sibelius Violin Concertos.
- Ayşen Ulucan has worked extensively as a chamber musician especially as part of the Ulucan trio but also in collaboration with renowned musicians in Turkey, Germany, Brazil, France and the UK.
- Concerts with siblings Öcan and Birsen Ulucan, including world premieres of commissioned pieces by contemporary Turkish composers.
- Concerts with Maxim Vengerov, Rainer Kussmaul, Francis Rayner, Richard Rosza, Romain Guyot
- Member of Piano Trio Babel between 2006-2011
- Musikhochschule Freiburg (Germany) with Prof. Muriel Cantorreggi (2009-2011: PGDip Advanced Studies)
- MH Freiburg with Prof. Rainer Kussmaul (2004-2009: BA Küunstlerische Ausbildung)
- Istanbul University State Conservatory with Prof. Ebru Yunkus, Prof. Veniamin Varshavsky, Prof. Genoveva Burova
- Prof. Muriel Cantorreggi (2009-2011: Musikhochschule Freiburg, PGDip Advanced Studies)
- Prof. Rainer Kussmaul (2004-2009: BA Küuuml;nstlerische Ausbildung)
- Prof. Ebru Yunku., Prof. Veniamin Varshavsky, Prof. Genoveva Burova (Istanbul University State Conservatory)
- Masterclasses with Ayla Erduran, Viktor Pikaisen, Zakhar Bron, Ida Haendel, Shlomo Mintz, Rosa Fain.
Aysen joined Morgensterns in December 2015
Aysen's web profile was last updated 4th Dec 2018