LUCY WILDING (cello) »
Orchestral bookings (since March 2010)
- London Mozart Players
- Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra
- Birmingham Opera Company
- English National Ballet
- Royal Ballet Sinfonia
- Winslow Hall Opera
- Brandenburg Sinfonia
- English Festival Orchestra
- New Mozart Orchestra
- Orchestra of St John's
- Sinfonia ViVA
The recital button is inactive
The Repertoire button is inactive.
The Review button is inactive.
The discography button is inactive.
The Outreach button is inactive.
The Teaching button is inactive.
Lucy is a member of the Bridge String Quartet who are well known on the concert circuit and for their recordings of the four quartets by Frank Bridge. In 1999 they gave their Wigmore Hall debut and also performed at the City of London Festival. The Quartet have given recitals throughout the UK and have recently toured to France, Switzerland and the USA.
PROFESSIONAL WORK (recent)
- Orchestras: London Mozart Players, Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Opera/Ballet): Birmingham Opera Company, English National Ballet, Royal Ballet Sinfonia, Winslow Hall Opera.
- Chamber Orchestras: Brandenburg Sinfonia, English Festival Orchestra, New Mozart Orchestra, Orchestra of St John's, Sinfonia ViVA.
Lucy's orchestral work also includes Birmingham Touring Opera, Performing Arts Symphony Orchestra (Principal cello), BBC Philharmonic Orchestra, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Northern Chamber Orchestra, Northern Sinfonia and Northern Ballet Theatre (Principal cello 1976 - 1982).
Graduate studiesRoyal Northern College of Music - Post graduate diploma in professional performance (1980 - 1982)
TeachersAmaryllis Fleming, Pierre Fournier and Ralph Kirshbaum.
LUCY'S WEB LINKSwww.bridgequartet.com
Lucy joined Morgensterns in December 1999
Lucy's web profile was last updated 28th Mar 2015