Orchestral bookings (since joining Morgensterns in October 2016)
London Concert Orchestra.
- Orchestras (Opera/Ballet):
English National Opera Orchestra.
Phantom of The Opera.
Elsie's orchestral work also includes
- English National Opera Orchestra (2nd Oboe extra and Stage Band, 2015 - present)
- Pit Orchestra for Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre, London (Oboe and Cor Anglais, 2016 - present)
- The Orchestra of the Royal Opera House (2nd Oboe extra, 2014 - present)
Other Orchestral Work and Training includes:
- ENO Evolve Scheme
- Franco-American Vocal Academy Orchestra
- Guernsey Sinfonietta
- In Tune Orchestra
- Kings College London Chamber Orchestra
- Londamis Ensemble
- London Beethoven Project
- London Firebird Orchestra
- National Youth Music Theatre Pit Orchestra
- Orchestra Vitae
- Orion Orchestra
- Oxford Studio Opera
- Philharmonia Orchestra Side by side scheme
- RCM Chamber Orchestra
- RCM Opera Orchestra
- RCM Philharmonic
- RCM Small Ensemble for Prince Charles Birthday Party (Nov 2013)
- RCM Symphony Orchestra
- RCM Wind Ensemble
- Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here Symphonic (Orion Orchestra, Decca, 2016)
- Csanyi-Wills: Songs Orchestra (Londamis Ensemble, Toccata Classics, 2015)
- Adarna Ensemble
- Orsino Oboe Quartet
- Woollard Trio (ob, cl, bsn)
Elsie has worked with the orchestras of the ROH, ENO and in Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre. She completed her Postgraduate Diploma at the RCM studying under David Theodore, and Ruth Bolister. She was winner of the RCM Oboe prize and was chosen to take part in the LPO and ENO Evolve schemes during her time at the RCM. Elsie appears regularly with various armature orchestras around the uk and is a founding member of the Orsino Oboe Quartet.
- MPerf at Royal College of Music, London, (2014-present)
- BMus(Hons) at Royal College of Music, London.
Prizes and Awards
- Evelyn Rothwell Oboe Prize (2015)
- David Theodore, Ruth Bolister, Jacques Tys, Gareth Hulse.
- Jacques Ty (2013 & 2015)
- Stefan Schilli (2011)
Elsie joined Morgensterns in October 2016
Elsie's web profile was last updated 25th May 2017